GUN RAFFLE RULES
- VOTING members of Riders United for a Sovereign America, Inc, and immediate family members are eligible to participate.
- One ticket will be provided for every $10.00 presented to Riders USA.
- Cash will be accepted for ticket sales at events or from individual Riders USA members.
- All tickets are final and non-refundable. Only 300 tickets will be sold.
- Proceeds from the raffle will go toward the fulfillment of Riders USA mission statement.
- Raffle will be closed when 300 tickets are sold OR at raffle end date of 02.16.19.
- Drawing will be held at 2nd Amendment Celebration in Phoenix, AZ on Feb 16, 2019. Need not be present to win.
- By obtaining a raffle ticket you attest that you are a law abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally possess the gun won, have intention of using the gun only in a legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of the gun won.
- Raffle winner must be 21 years of age, a legal Arizona firearm purchaser, pass a NICS background check and fill out a federal form 4473 firearm transfer at AZFirearms located in Avondale, AZ.
- Raffle winner agrees to sign a release allowing Riders USA to use their name and picture for promotional purposes.
- Winner will be notified, using the name, address, email address and phone number written on the ticket stub. In the event that Riders USA is unable to contact the winner within a 2 week period following the drawing, a new winner will be selected. Winner will have 30 days to pick up the gun following notification or a new winner will be drawn.
- Riders USA is not responsible for illegible handwriting and in the event we are unable to read the ticket information a new ticket will be drawn.
- Firearm is not transferable; the person designated on the ticket must claim the firearm.
- Riders USA makes no warranties regarding the firearm and no representations regarding suitability of purpose for any firearm.
- Riders USA is released from any and all liability associated with the gun raffle, outside of the cost for tickets purchased.
- Raffle is void where prohibited.
Go Back to Gun Raffle Page